Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certification protects transactions between your visitors and the website. In addition, the procedure uses a third party, i.e., a certificate authority to identify the ends of all transactions.
How Does SSL Certification Work
A browser requests a secure page (https://). So, once a secure transaction is started, the webserver directs its public key with its certificate. Also, the browser checks that a trusted party issued the certificate. Similarly, the certificate is still valid and that the certificate is related to the website contacted.
Moreover, the browser then utilizes the public key; to encode a random symmetric encryption key and transfers it to the server with the encrypted URL required as well as other encoded HTTP data. Likewise, the web server decrypts the symmetric encryption key utilizing its private key and uses the symmetric key to decrypt HTTP data and the URL.
Besides, the webserver transfers back the requested HTML document and HTTP data encrypted with the symmetric key. So, the browser decrypts the HTTP data and HTML document using the symmetric key and exhibits the info.
Data of Your Visitors Is Protected
Through SSL certification in Pakistan, all data that your website exchanges with visitors is protected. However, this includes login data, personal data, email addresses, and credit card information. Furthermore, this means that the third party has no access to this info.
Besides, SSL encryption is an essential requirement not only for e-shops but also increasingly for regular forums, websites, blogs, and social media websites.
You Need SSL Certification In Lahore If You:
- Accept process credit cards information online orders
- Offer a login or sign in on your website
- Also, are processing sensitive information or data such as an address, license, birth date, or ID numbers
- Need to comply with security and privacy requirements
- Moreover, you need to secure an email server (POP, SMTP, IMAP), VPN server, webmail, FTP server, control panels, or any other web apps.
Best SSL Certificate Packages in Lahore
Target Marketing offers the best SSL packages in Lahore. Moreover, our SSL Certificates include:
- From Low cost to premium SSL certificates
- Compatible with all major browsers
- SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption
- Unlimited 24/7 security support
- Boost Google search ranking
- Also, protects unlimited servers
- Displays a Security Seal on your site
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited free reissues
- Up to USD 1 million liability protection
Subsequently, our most popular package is the standard package.
|Standard SSL Certificate|
|Secures one website|
|Strong SHA2 & 2048-bit encryption|
|Display Https and Green Pad Lock|
|Support Multiple Servers|
|Assurance warranty of US $100,000|
|Boosts your site’s Google ranking|