Whether it is your business card, brochure, or letterhead, the first thing that gets noticed is your logo. Also, a logo design stays with a company for a long time. It rarely gets changed due to rebranding costs. Therefore, rushing your logo project could prove to be the wrong economy. Thus, getting it right should be one of the basics of your branding strategy.
Target Marketing is the only company in Pakistan that offers all seven types of logo designs. Including emblem logo, abstract mark, mascot logo, combination mark, letter mark, pictorial mark, and word mark.
- Emblem Logo: An emblem logo consists of font inside a symbol or an icon such as badges, seals, and crests.
- Abstract Mark: It’s an abstract geometric form that represents your company.
- Mascot Logo: Mascot logos involve an illustrated character.
- Combination Mark: It is a logo comprised of a combined letter mark or word mark and an abstract mark, pictorial mark or mascot.
- Letter Mark: Letter marks are logos that involve letters, usually brand initials.
- Pictorial Mark (brand mark): A pictorial is an icon or graphics-based logo.
- Word Mark: A word mark is a font-based logo that focuses on a company’s name alone.
Our process ensures that we comprehend your needs. Besides, we evaluate your competition before coming up with a concept. So, we offer economical packages and state-of-the-art logo designing services.
Moreover, Target Marketing offers you:
- Most Economical Pricing Packages
- Logo File Formats for Web and Print use
- Unlimited Revision for 100% Satisfaction
- Money-back Guarantee
- Design Expertise for more than 40 Industries
Also, please note that Target Marketing does not offer free logo making or free website designing services. Moreover, our consultation is free, but we charge for rendering our products and services.